Once again, we are very excited to announce that we’re going on tour—for the second time in three months! What a treat to be able to share our music so far and wide!
We’re starting off on Tuesday, October 30 with a concert in the Denver, CO, area; heading to mid-northern California to play a couple of dances; and finishing it off with a benefit concert in Las Vegas on Wednesday, November 7.
While this tour won’t include any multi-band concerts, we do have the pleasure of working with a number of dance groups, callers, and other collaborators, to whom we owe this tour’s substance and spirit. We’re looking forward to saying this in person, but here’s a preliminary THANK YOU to all of these lovely folks!
Full schedule and sharable poster after the break.
Headed West Tour Schedule
Saturday, November 3: Contra Dance in Nevada City, CA, with the Foothill Valley Dancers
– Caller: Mark Goodwin
– 8–11p with a beginner’s lesson at 7:30p
– Nevada City Odd Fellows Hall, 212 Spring Street, Nevada City
– Admission: $10/$9 members, see website for details
Sunday, November 4: English Country Dance in Roseville, CA, with the Sacramento Country Dance Society
– Caller: Sharon Green
– 2–5p with a beginner’s lesson at 1:30p
– Polish American Community Hall, 327 Main Street, Roseville, CA
– Admission: $10/$8 college students/$5 under 18/$25 cap per family
Tuesday, November 6: After-the-Vote Concert in West Point, CA [fb event | poster]
– The Playhouse, 347 Main St, West Point, CA
– With admission and refreshments by donation to benefit the Blue Mountain Players (suggested: $10)
Wednesday, November 7: Benefit for the Las Vegas Fraternal Order of Eagles [poster]
– Concert with possible dinner option—contact Dennie Georgette for details
– At the Las Vegas Aerie #1213
– Admission by donation (suggested: $10)
As always, we are grateful for the support of our families, friends, and soon-to-be-friends around the country who provide us with love, lodging, and these wonderful opportunities to travel and share our music far and wide. We’ll see you soon at a show near you! And don’t forget, we still play plenty of gigs around Albuquerque.